Cone Tree Scratcher ~ grey or wood brown, includes a new and improved cushion.
Cone Tree Scratcher is a contemporary and compact design perfect for tucking into a corner, displaying in front of windows or near balcony doors. Depending on the cat’s ability and age, cats will leap up to reach the top or climb the way up as they would climb trees – a feature cats are naturally attracted to. This multi-purpose product acts as a scratcher, climber, hideaway bed and perch.
If your space allows it, placing this scratcher (slightly) away from the wall or other objects will encourage cats to run from distance and climb it. A perfect way to get exercise, reach flying toys or their favourite treats placed on the top.
Whilst it weighs only about 7kg making it easy to move around your home the structure is sturdy enough even for large cat breeds. Make sure it’s placed on a hard surface or low pile carpet as high pile carpets will make it unstable.
Another feature to highlight is that the bed is slightly raised above the ground level creating a comfortable napping place for your cat. Cats who are comfortable and confident sleeping closer to the ground might use this feature. The cushion is placed deeper than the level of the hole supporting cats to feel hidden away and safe.
- 111 cm tall acacia wood frame is a perfect height for a chat between you and your cat
- Bottom circle platform is 45cm in diameter; the cushion is also 45cm in diameter; top circle platform is 30cm in diameter
- The weight of the assembled cone is 7.28 kg
- Durable, heavy duty and hard wearing synthetic low pile carpet cover wrapped around the frame is closed with a thick and heavy duty velcro; it is also hand washable and replaceable
- Carpet colour: grey (light slate grey) – with light grey and dark grey threads (not blue as it may appear in some pictures) or brown (wood brown)
- Cushion insert with machine washable cotton cushion cover in beige colour
GREY or BROWN (wood brown) & carpet replacement is also available separately, includes both the wrap carpet and top perch carpet
Cat behaviour note:
In multi cat households each cat will interact with it in different ways depending on their hierarchy which is a natural cat behaviour.
When introducing it to your cat you might try to place your used clothing inside it. Cats prefer familiar smells and this will give them a clue. During periods of cooler temperatures you can place your cat’s (used) favourite fluffy blanket inside for extra warmth.
Designed and made in South Korea