Welcome to our website. This website with URL address www.woodsforcats.com.au is owned and operated by Woods For Cats PTY LTD ~ ACN 628391677 ~ and if you purchase from us you are subject to our terms and conditions. You should read these conditions carefully prior to purchase, as placement of your order implies your acceptance of them.
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
- All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include 10% GST.
- Orders will be processed in AUD only, we do not accept payments in other currencies.
- We currently accept VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, Afterpay and Zippay. All your information is securely transferred through an SSL encrypted connection provided by AVAST.
- Orders are usually processed within 1-3 business days of placing your order. For some products we allow backorders (pre-orders), you will see this information on the product page or order confirmation.
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Please check your order confirmation carefully (check if the address is correct and if you purchased the product you intended). If you purchased a wrong product, you can return it to us, but please note that the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund and you will need to cover the shipping cost back to us. Depending on the size of the package this may result in a significant refund deduction so please make sure to check your order details before we ship it to you. Thank you for understanding.
- If you change your mind about your order, you wish to cancel it and you used Afterpay or Zippay as a payment method, we will refund you 90% of the purchase price. This is because the payment fee we are charged for each transaction is non-refundable in the event of refund. However, you will have an option to receive a store credit in full purchase price instead.
- We use multi-courier services for deliveries depending on your postcode and the size of your order. In most cases, for smaller sized parcels we use Couriers Please and for larger, more bulky parcels we use Fastway Couriers, Allied Express or TNT. If you have a specific preference, please get in touch with us, we might be able to be flexible with your delivery. You will be able to see tracking history through the carrier’s tracking system until it’s delivered to you, but please note every carrier updates tracking information differently. We do not use Australia Post and cannot accept PO BOX addresses for your delivery.
- Please be aware that during holidays or due to unforeseen circumstances delivery times may take longer than expected, with delays leading up to 14 days or as estimated by courier companies. Please contact the carrier if you need any further updates on your delivery. We are also here to help if you have any concerns.
- For most Sydney orders we use our own delivery and will contact you via text message to organize a preferred day and time.
- Delivery times vary and we cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date so we recommend you allow some time for your order to reach you, particularly if you live in WA, Tasmania or regional areas.
- If you would like the courier to leave your package without signing, please ensure you leave this instruction when you checkout. If you choose to have an order left without a signature, Woods For Cats is not liable for any missing or damaged items.
- If your parcel couldn’t be delivered and is left by the courier company in a different pick up location, please follow the instruction provided to you by the courier company. In general, you will have 7 business days (including a Saturday) to arrange a pick up. If your parcel isn’t collected in 7 business days, it will be sent back to you.
- To re-send your parcel you will be asked to pay the full shipping cost. Please note that this is not what you see as a shipping charge on your order, postage cost is calculated based on the volume of the package and your postcode.
- We reserve the right to change prices advertised on this website at any time. When we change our pricing it may be due to costs of materials or delivery rates increase.
Revised and updated on 01/07/2023